Friday, August 6, 2010

Mil Spouse Fill-in Friday

Today is Friday and that means that I get to cheat on my post for today.  YAY!! These fill-ins are lots of fun.  You should join up here.
  1. What is something you wished you’d learned to do earlier in life?  To listen to my parents.  God that hurt to even type!  For the most part, they knew what they were talking about!  SHOCKER, I know!  But you learn by making mistakes, I guess!
  2. What is your biggest pet peeve with the military?  My recent pet peeve is the award system.  I have seen people lately who were given awards when their package was full of B.S.  And I need to stop right now or I could get into trouble!!  
  3. What tourist attraction near you have you never seen?  There is an amusement park an hour away that we have been wanting to go to.  That is about as much as I can say without telling you where we live!  
  4. What are you avoiding doing right now?  LAUNDRY!!!  
  5. Wine, beer or liquor? Wine!!  There are two great wineries near our base!  We love to go and sit out in the gardens and sip on a glass of wine.  They are family friendly also, but we haven't taken the kids yet.  Which means that we have only been to the wineries twice!  
My answers are short this week!  I guess I do not have much to say!  Crazy, I know!  I hope you have a SPLENDID weekend!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I knew who would've thought that our parents actually know stuff! ;) I hate doing laundry and I'm pretty much the only one who does it. I wish clothes would wash themselves! I loved reading your Friday Fill-In! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so silly! Just type it how you feel! I'm avoiding the laundry too...I don't even want to THINK about it! I hope you have a SPLENDID weekend too! <3 Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Swidget 1.0