Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dancing Queen

This past weekend was Tyler's dance recital!  This kid was born to dance!  She loves it and lights up when she is on the stage!  We are so proud of her!!


Tyler all ready for her jazz number! 


Tyler's Combo Class with their teacher.  She gave the a little pep talk before the recital!  So sweet!


Our little ballerina ready to perform.


Daddy and Tyler before their Daddy and Me performance!  
They rocked their number.  I was so proud of them!

I just realized that I didn't get a picture of Tyler in her tap costume.  ARGH!  They had a quick change after their jazz dance.  I was doing good to get her ready in time!  Oh well!  Tyler had so much fun and is ready for dance to start back up in August.  Her Daddy gave her a dozen roses after the recital.  She also got balloons from my parents, Landon, and her Aunt Courtney. It was almost 11 at night, needless to say I didn't get pictures!  We were all so tired and this was night 2 for Tyler and I.  

We had a great Memorial Day weekend.  My mom and grandmother came up for Tyler's recital.  We basically hung around the house on Sunday.  We were all so tired.  Monday we took the kids shopping for some summer clothes.

And it is OFFICIAL, Landon is potty trained!  I am still in SHOCK!!  

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Awww, what a cutie pie =) Thanks for sharing...and YEAH for achieving potty training....now, take a deep breath and relax =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH fun! I love her outfit! Great job with the potty training. Got some tips for me? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Swidget 1.0