Friday, June 4, 2010

Me in 30 Days

I found this on Julie the Army Wife's blog and she got it from here.  Anyways, I thought this would be fun and give me some blogging material.

Day 01 - your favorite song 
Day 02 - your favorite movie 
Day 03 - your favorite television program 
Day 04 - your favorite book 
Day 05 - your favorite quote 
Day 06 - whatever tickles your fancy 
Day 07 - a photo that makes you happy 
Day 08 - a photo that makes you angry/sad 
Day 09 - a photo you took 
Day 10 - a photo of you taken over ten years ago 
Day 11 - a photo of you taken recently 
Day 12 - whatever tickles your fancy 
Day 13 - a fictional book 
Day 14 - a non-fictional book 
Day 15 - a fanfic 
Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly) 
Day 17 - an art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.) 
Day 18 - whatever tickles your fancy 
Day 19 - a talent of yours 
Day 20 - a hobby of yours 
Day 21 - a recipe 
Day 22 - a website 
Day 23 - a YouTube video 
Day 24 - whatever tickles your fancy 
Day 25 - your day, in great detail 
Day 26 - your week, in great detail 
Day 27 - this month, in great detail 
Day 28 - this year, in great detail 
Day 29 - hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days 
Day 30 -- whatever tickles your fancy



So here is Day 1, my favorite song.  I really do not think that I can narrow that down, so here are some of my favs!.





Please ignore the corny video! David made sure that I found a video with the best recording. It is a classic, you know!





Once again, ignore the video. There wasn't a code to embed the REMs version of the video! Major sad face here!








David introduced me to this song when we started dating. I had always loved Pearl Jam and was shocked when I had never heard it before. This was my ringtone during David's first deployment.


Man, I could go on and on. David and I LOVE music! I have so many favorites and so many that have a special place in my heart.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great idea...I might have to borrow it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! It's great to know another blogging, AF wife, Arkansan! =) Thank goodness for The Household Diva 6's military spouse blogging community! We are currently PCSing & Im thinking it will be a great way to connect with other spouses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Swidget 1.0