Sunday, September 19, 2010

WINNER

I drew via Random.org for the fun and adorable cinch sack.

And comment 16 is the lucky winner.  Comment 16 was left by Kael, Maddie, and Sage!!  Leave Allison a comment on here to claim your cinch bag!  I will also let her know that you won!!  Congratulations!!

We have had a pretty laid back weekend here.  The base had its annual air show which meant David worked all weekend long.  I only braved the crazies on base long enough to go to the commissary!  We needed food in a bad way!!  It was a great weekend because my Hogs won which always makes me a happy girl!!!  The rest of the weekend consisted of writing lesson plans and working on my teacher work sample.  If I didn't love my students so much, I would be wishing away the next 2 1/2 months!!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and your football team won!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Swidget 1.0