Monday, March 1, 2010

Get Movin

Grab My Button!


Today I had a doctors appt. for some crazy stomach issues that have been going on since November.  Nothing serious, may be acid reflux of inflammation.  Anyways, I had to weigh! I have been putting this off for months.  I knew I had gained all the weight back that I lost while David was deployed.  It is so easy to eat junk food while I am in school.  And when I am at home, I am sitting at the couch doing homework and writing lesson plans.  

Needless to say, I wanted to throw up when I saw the number!  So it is time to get back on a diet!  Turning 30 has done nothing for my metabolism!!  (Did I mention I turned 30 last month!  Yeah, I may have left that off the blog!)  

Casey at http://www.everchanginglife.com/ is hosting Get Movin in March!  HHHMMM, I am thinking that March is as good as a time to get back on The Shred and hit the treadmill at the gym.  I am a little unprepared for this week's menu, but starting next week I will post a weekly menu.  

David needs to go on a diet too and he has his PT test next month.  So sorry honey, but it is time for baked foods and no sweets!!

Wish me luck!  It is so hard to get back in the swing of working out.  Especially when school is so busy like it is right now!!  Someone please tell me that May is almost here!!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Good luck! I started a new diet/work out plan today, too. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I have a treadmill in the other room that's been calling my name for 3 days now. I should probably be in there, not on here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be because of Sporing both Chuck and I are chging our habits back to healthy meals and exercising! So I will be joining your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also joined up and posted abt it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck! And remeber May is just around the corner =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! Don't worry.. I'm still struggling to stay motivated with working out!

    PS.. 60 days until May!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! I'm right there with you on the needing to diet. It didn't help that the girl scout down the street brought me my cookies.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Swidget 1.0