Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just Another Saturday *EDITED*

Can you guess where we spent our Saturday afternoon?









**EDITED**
Yes, we had a visit to the ER yesterday.  And when I say a visit, I mean we were there FOREVER!!  A 4 hour wait for a 20 minute visit!  If you have read my blog for any length of time, you know that Landon suffers from SEVERE eczema.  It was so bad this week, that I kept him home on Wednesday and gave him 2 baths, lotioned him up every 2 hours, and we just relaxed (he was up all night the night before). Yesterday morning he looked great!  I was a relieved momma.  He had a birthday party to go to that afternoon and I was baking his egg free cupcakes.  He came up to me and said, "Momma, I hurt."  I looked at his legs and he was bleeding from itching.  I threw him in the bathtub and got a good look at his legs.  Yeah, here we go again with a staph infection.  Is it sad when I am not surprised anymore?  We loaded up and spent 4 hellacious GLORIOUS hours in the ER with all the swine flu folks!  I cannot even recall how many times I told Tyler that she could NOT drink from the water fountain.  When we finally were called, we saw the doctor as soon as the nurse looked Landon over.  He was great.  He didn't even test Landon for MRSA.  I told him Landon's history and there was really no doubt by looking at his legs.  He needed strong drugs anyways! Tricare should thank this doctor!  I am still worn out.  Landon was up twice last night.  Poor guy is miserable and momma is drained!  The first time he had MRSA, he was almost admitted to the hospital.  This is the worst that I have seen a case since then.  He doesn't look as bad as the first time, but he doesn't look good either.  Daddy is not a happy person and wants somebody to make our son feel better!  And I just want my husband back!  Can somebody arrange this for me?  THANKS!!  Ok, enough wasting time.  I have 3 loads of laundry to fold up, a tornado visited my house this week, I have a test to study for, a lesson plan to write, a screening to get done, and who knows what else is waiting on me!  I hope everyone has a great week!!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. I hope not at the base hospital

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! What happened?? Hope everything is ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless his little heart! The ER always takes FOREVER! Hope he starts feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO sorry! So, so sorry. What a stinky thing for your sweet little boy to have to go through.

    I hope big time that this week will be better.

    How much longer til David comes home?

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Swidget 1.0