Friday, September 4, 2009

Have At It Friday

Wow, it is Friday again and that means that it is time for Have At It.....

Dear Famous Pizza Chain, I find it very annoying that I order my pizza during a not so busy time of the day and it still takes an hour to deliver my luke warm pizza. Then you proceed to get an attitude with me because I did not print out an Internet coupon, through your site, that said to enter the code. Actually, your site put the code in for me!! Why would I print out the coupon?

Dear Base, is it really necessary keep people from leaving the base during the peak time of the day. I know that it was not an emergency, just an exercise. I am sure we can do this at 1 p.m. instead of 9:30. Thanks!!

Dear Clinic, instead of calling me promptly into the pediatrician's office and waiting for 45 minutes, why can we not wait in the waiting room. You know, where you have the tv, books, toys, etc to keep my 2 year old busy and out of trouble!! I become more annoyed about my appt being late when I am stuck in an exam room. Just sayin!!!

Dear Mother Nature, ENOUGH of the rain already!!

Dear Me, stop stressing out over your Spanish Class. You will forget it next semester anyways. Is it an important class to have in the educational field, unfortunately yes. However, is 1 semester really going to help me? I am learning, as the months approach at lightening speed to the Big 3-0, learning another language isn't as easy as it was in high school.

On to more important items of interest:

Tyler was named Student of the Month!! WOOHOO, I am one proud momma!! I am beginning to think she really has her teacher fooled!! She gets the best behavior reports every Friday!! I guess I am doing something right! HA!!

Landon is doing AWESOME with his glasses. Once again, I should listen to my mom and stop stressing out. She kept telling me that he would do great wearing them!!

David is HOMESICK!! He is missing us like crazy and we are missing him!! He does have an AMAZING package in the mail to help lift his spirits! I may just get wife of the year for this one! HA!! No, he hasn't seen my hair yet. I haven't taken pictures of it yet. I can't decide if I like it yet!! HA!!

Ok, I am off to pack for our weekend trip to Branson!! I cannot wait to see my mom, do some shopping, eat at Lamberts, and just enjoy having some adult conversation. I have already asked mom if we can eat out one night where I can purchase and adult beverage!! A margarita is calling my name! HA!!

Have a GREAT Holiday Weekend!! Say a prayer for our troops who cannot be with their families on this long weekend and pray for their safe return!!

Oh, I almost forgot! It is my favorite time of the year, college football!! My team plays this weekend in Little Rock! Man, I would give anything to be there, well I would never go without David. We are taking Tyler to her first game this November. Anyways, I just wanted to say GO HOGS!!!!! I cannot wait to see what Mallet can bring to the table this year!! WOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I want to see your hair!!

    We were almost thinking about going to Branson this weekend too.

    Have a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I want to see you hair too. No have at its this week been to busy moving Devon and visiting with Andrew and Grace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Swidget 1.0