Friday, September 18, 2009

Egg Free Cupcakes

I am one happy momma!! I found a cake mix that does not require eggs and does not contain eggs in the mix!! I made cupcakes for the kids tonight. They both were missing daddy so much this week and this really brightened their week!! Landon's eyes got so big when I gave him the cupcake. At first he got his fork and would take bites out of the top of the cupcake. Then he started shoving it into his face. It was a like one year old digging into their smash cake on their birthday!! Of course my camera battery is dead!! If you have a child with allergies, check out Cherrybrook Kitchen. Also, you must try the new Pillsbury Easy Frost Icing!! It is the best thing since sliced bread!! I tried to find a picture, but was not sucesful. Basically it is the same concept as whip cream. Seriously, RUN to your local grocery store. And a little tip, stick the tip into the center of your cupcake and make a frosting center! I am off to enjoy my chocolate heaven!!

Have a great weekend!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome. It's so hard to find stuff now without egg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm new! Just wanted to introduce myself. :)

    And cupcakes make EVERYTHING better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! All kids should be able to enjoy a cupcake or two ;) Especially while their Daddy is gone :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Swidget 1.0