Sunday, July 26, 2009

Recipe for a Military Spouse

I found this online and thought I would share!

1 1/2 Cups of Patience

1 lb Adaptability

3/4 cup Tolerance

1 tsp Courage

A Dash of Adventure

Combine above ingredients: Add 2 tabelspoons of elbow grease. Let sit alone for one year. Marinate frequently with salty tears. Pour off excess fat. Sprinkly lightly with money. "Knead" until payday. Season with international spices. Bake 20 years or until done.

Dedicated to military wives who have heated up more dinners than most wives cook, who have missed more anniversaries, birthdays, Christmases, and Valentines Days they they should have. And most important of all, have welcomed their husbands home GLADLY.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had about another cup of patience :) I may have to steal this at some point, if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Swidget 1.0