Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Tip Junkie

The button is not working as a link. Here is the address so you can check out all the goodies: http://www.tipjunkie.com/.

This week Tip Junkie is having a birthday and celebrating going .com. Check out the site amazing birthday favors.

P.S. This button was the only one that I could get to work for some reason!! Not sure if it is me or what!! Happy Monday!!

P.S.S. David made it to his base in Kuwait. He left me a comment on facebook saying he was there and to get online at 9 to chat. ARGH, I have an appt with Landon at 10. But I am sure we will have a quick convo due to his lack of sleep. Have I mentioned on here that I am having a/c issues. The inevitable, the hubby is away everything falls apart theory is in full swing!!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear he made it! Have a great week and I'm sure you can keep things going just fine :) <3 Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I found your blog on JLC and I just thought I'd say my boyfriend Matt just made it to Kuwait as well!!! He's only there on a stop over to Iraq though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being a lucky winner of a Mine Own Book from MineOwnBook.com from the Tip Junkie Birthday Bash! Please email me at MineOwnBook AT yahoo DOT com and we can talk books! I'm looking forward to making your book ~ congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Swidget 1.0