Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Bags are Packed........

and I am ready to go.....................

The kids and I are headed to Arkansas tomorrow morning. We were not supposed to leave until Friday but I had a rough week and I am ready to get away from it all. I woke up this morning to my laptop not working! I don't know what is wrong but it sent me over the edge. I rely on my laptop for webcam with David, write all of my papers for school, and I have so many pictures on there. I am hoping that someone will at least be able to get my pictures off. I will be a wreck if I loose them all! I can't even think about it right now. I just need a break!

I am not sure how often I will be able to update my blog or read blogs. We will be gone for about 2 weeks!! I may go into Internet withdrawals!! I hope everyone has a great 2 weeks and I will have tons of updates and pics when we get back!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Have fun! I want to go home to AR take me with you!!! See you when you get back and have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and try to enjoy your time away!...Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won over on Tip Junkie!! Contact Leslie mineownbook[at]yahoo.com with your mailing address to redeem your prize. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun!!! That sucks about your computer. Hopefully it'll be ok and start working again or can at least get fixed!

    To answer your questions, I lived in London and I also lived in North Allerton which is very north and near the moors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Swidget 1.0