Monday, June 22, 2009

Just Another Day....


in Kuwait.
Click on the picture to enlarge and get a better look.

UPDATE: I have had people ask how Skype went. I kept forgetting to reply. The lack of sleep is wearing me down! LOL! (Actually I did get some last night just not enough!) Anywho, we tried it out Saturday morning and both of the kids got to see David and talk to him. It worked but David's laptop is just too slow. So our longest conversation would be about 5 minutes long. But the kids got to see him and they were so excited!! And I got to hear his voice!! I miss that man!!!

post signature


4 comments:

  1. Awe! Glad you are getting photos! Were you able to Skype okay? How did that go? Love ya! Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! That's great that you got to talk to him and see him. I think Skype is the best thing since sliced bread. It def. helps keep a lot of us sane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Thanks for comin' on over to Mrs. Top Gun's Blog!! I always love making friends with fellow military wives, and now another AF one!! YEAH *smiles*!

    I hope you enjoy reading about my craziness and all the fun that comes with being married to a Top Gun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband's friend was just deployed to Kuwait. He is a helicopter pilot for the US Army. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Swidget 1.0