Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Breathe In, Breathe Out

Breathe in, Breathe out is what I keep repeating to myself today. I am really starting to wish that David was deployed in the fall, when I am in school. I am about to go CRAZY!! It is way too hot to play outside right now! Landon has been, well, hhhmmm, there isn't a nice way to put it so I am not going to go there. When we left his PT appt this afternoon, his therapist wished me the best of luck! Does that tell you anything? Then there is this little girl in our neighborhood who will not stop ringing my doorbell. She will try to barge right in the house. I have a rule, if I do not know your parents, then you cannot come into my house. Those kids may hate me for it but it is for the safety of my family! Plus she is always begging Tyler to bring her drinks and snacks outside. I learned from last summer, that doesn't fly! I am feeding Tyler and Landon not the neighborhood! Oh, did I mention that I missed a phone call from David while we were at Landon's appt? SIGH! We don't get to talk on the phone so I was disappointed. Yahoo messenger is all we have! I am not complaining but it has been a day so I am just whining!

I did have a creative moment today. I am co-hosting a baby shower for my sister next weekend. And I am putting something together for the shower. I love how it is coming along.

Ok, sorry, enough of my whining! Maybe tonight I will get to sleep before 1 a.m. and get some rest!

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!

I almost forgot, I am hoping to hear some GREAT news within the next 24 hours. I am sick to my stomach thinking about it. If we hear, then I will be back to perky Ashley. If not, I may have to break the diet for a day.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Ouuuu crossing my fingers for some good news!! Just found your blog and love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley!
    That sucks you missed your hubby's phone call :( But, it sounds like you are staying pretty busy with the kid-O's. I hope you have a great night!
    <3Bon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to hear good news then!!!! Hopefully you'll get another phone call soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you have every right to vent. Go ahead and let it out.

    I hate to hear you missed a call from David..

    I hope you get some great news.......

    Girl get in the bed and read a book, it should help you get to sleep.

    Tell David we love the pics he has sent you.

    B,M,L,L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you had a rough day...those happen from time to time I guess. : ) Praying you get some good news, whatever it may be!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Swidget 1.0