Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF!!

I am so glad that it is Friday!  Tomorrow Tyler and I are having a girl's day and going Back to School Shopping.  We are so excited about leaving the boys at home!  I mean boys aren't that fun when it comes to shopping!  And we may even squeeze in a movie while we are at it.  We both want to see Ramona and Beezus.  Has anyone seen it yet?  I am so excited about a movie that is not 3D!

Friday also means that it is Mil Spouse Fill in over at Wife of a Sailor.


  1. What is your spouse’s best feature?
There are so many features that I love about my man!  I love his big brown eyes!  I am a sucker for big eyes.  I always tell him that he has the most beautiful teeth.  He thinks I am weird.  And he has lips that women pay for.  Thankfully Tyler got his lips!  She will be excited about that when she is older.  

2.  Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?

Medium to Hot, depending on what I am eating.  I normally buy Medium Hot Sauce because David has sensitive taste buds! HA!  

3.  What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?
I have only had to wear scrubs as a uniform and I loved them.  Man they were so comfortable and I didn't have to worry about ruining my clothes.

4.  You have invisible powers… where is the first place you would go?

SHOPPING!!!!!!!  

5.  What’s left on your “to do” list for this summer?

Oh my, I only have 2 weeks left!  I really need to give my house a really good cleaning and finish some teacher books.  I also need to put together some binders and other fun stuff for student teaching.  Hopefully tomorrow I will find me some clothes too!  We also have allergy and dental appts coming up and Tyler's orientation at the Youth Center.  Oh man, these next 2 weeks are going to fly by!!  

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL weekend!!  


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I compliment people on their teeth all the time :) Let me know how Ramona and Beezus is -- I love those books! I've heard only good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, time to finish up that summer to do list is running short isn't it? Too much to do! Great answers.

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Swidget 1.0