- I am thankful that I married my best friend, my soulmate, and the love of my life! He stands by my and is my support system!
- I am thankful for the two most amazing children a mom could ever ask for! They make me laugh, cry, and make me feel like a kid again!
- I am thankful for my amazing family! I have always looked up to my parents and strive to be like them! Both sides of our families have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly! Family is what gets you through those times.
- I am thankful for a roof over my head. Did I mention that we do not pay rent or have a mortgage payment. Yeah, it is a pain to deal with the rules and regs, but it is FREE!!!
- I am thankful that David has a job! I am thankful that his job allows me to go back to school. I always fear that if something where to ever happen to David, that I would have no way to support the kids. Plus, teaching will allow me to spend lots of time with our children!! And I kind of like the job too! : -)
- I am thankful that David was on a 4 month deployment and not a 6 month, 12 month, or 18 month deployment.
- I am thankful that our little family is back together, just the way we should be!!
There is so much more that I have to be thankful for. I could go on and on.
What are you thankful for? I promise to be back on my blogging game!