Friday, October 9, 2009

TGIF!!

Whoa, it has just been one of those weeks.  Landon was almost admitted to the hospital on Monday, Tyler was sick yesterday (still kind of sickly), and the house is begging me to clean it up, and homework is just overwhelming right now.

That being said, a HUGE box was sitting at the front door.  This box was big enough to hold a wedding dress!!  I am NOT kidding!!

What was inside, my new shoes that I ordered.
Here are the heels that I ordered for the homecoming dress.  What do you think?
I got them for a STEAL!!
(Please ignore how nappy the hair looks.  Rain and my hair are NOT friends!)


I also ordered these boots!  Aren't they cute!  I think so too!
Too bad they are HUGE!  I am going to take them back next weekend!



And here is a pic of the kiddos and momma!!


post signature

8 comments:

  1. I like the boots but I don't ever wear anything like that so I wouldn't even know where to start with them!

    The heels are definitely sexy! You are braver than I am to wear those! LOL :)

    Don't you just love mail like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shoes! definately homecoming shoes...wink wink...lol Hope Landon & Tyler are doing better. How much longer b/4 he's home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, those shoes are FAB!! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the shoes!! You're gonna be smokin hot in your outfit when David gets home!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girrrrrl...you are gonna rock them shoes! LOL! HAWT! I think you should wear the heels to the airport when you see your honey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shoes.. you guys are so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Swidget 1.0