I am making a target list of the past week. I am tired and do not feel like making sense. You will understand at the end of this post. David, now that I know that you are reading this, here is what went down during your first week of deployment. Try not to get too jealous!!
- We went and saw the movie Up. Great way to distract us that you left for Kuwait earlier that morning.
- Lots of swimming in the pool that we bought.
- OT and PT appts for Landon. Lots of screaming was involved. Lots of firsts were accomplished.
- The A/C froze. Luckily you called me before we froze to death and told me how to restart the a/c. Hey, now I know.
- Two tornado warnings that had me up all night waiting on the sirens to tell us to run down to the storm shelter.
- Two kids missing their daddy more than we ever imagined.
- A couple of trips to Wal-Mart.
- I ordered you a memory foam mattress pad to help you get some rest.
- Cleaned out the closet downstairs. Whew, I feel matter and may tackle the laundry room tomorrow.
- The Shred became a household name to our children. They love to cheer mommy on while she sweats her butt off.
- Dealing with the rude rent-a-cop at the Visitor's Center.
Who has time to diet? I don't have time to eat so that should take care of the whole dieting ordeal! Hey, the first week could have gone a lot WORSE than it did. I will take it.